Fire Safet Certs and Disability Access Certificates

In general a Fire Safety Certificates (FSC) and Disability Access Certificate (DAC) are applied for together and depending on the type of property.

Contact Us

Fire Safety Certificates

Fire Safety Certificates are required for all new structures or for alterations to existing structures. This includes domestic and commercial properties. The Fire Safety Inspection must be carried out in order to receive a Fire Safety Certificate for the Local Authority.

At BCE Engineering we assist our clients on the requirements and application of Fire Safety Certificates to the Local Authority. We will advise our clients on the requirements and liaise with the Local Authority in the Application process.

Disability Access Certificates

A Disability Access Certificate is a certificate granted by a Building Control Authority (BCA) which certifies compliance of the design of certain works (e.g. new buildings (except dwelling houses), some extensions to, and some material alterations to buildings (except dwelling houses) with the requirements of Part M of the Building Regulations.

BCE Engineering will assist in the application of the Disability Access Certificate (DAC) for the local authority.

Contact Us

Unit P5, Marina Commercial Park, Centre Park Road. Cork T12 PN7F

+353 (0)212348524